We're still growing, and we can't get enough of it. But with great growth comes great responsibility, so we're on the look out for the next brilliant person to join us on our journey.
Inbound Marketing Executives, where you at?
SupaReal is a dynamic B2B inbound and content marketing agency based in Ancoats, Manchester. We're also an agency partner of HubSpot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform.
We do things a little differently here, for both our clients and our team. Everything we do means something, it drives value, and it just works.
Our goal is to help each of our clients grow, and we don't mind getting our hands dirty to do so. We understand that every client is different, and aim to define a sophisticated and strategic approach to suit their specific needs, so together we can increase awareness, build authority and generate relevant inbound leads. We'll always go the extra mile to ensure we deliver the results we know we can achieve, because we're not just any content marketing agency.
But don't worry, we're not all work and no play. We're proud of the culture we've developed and are keen to keep building upon this as our team grows.
What’s the job?
Let's just say you're going to have your fingers in many pies with this job. You'll be involved in all areas of inbound marketing, such as SEO, social media, content and email marketing. You will play a supporting role to the rest of the team on a number of client accounts.
Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Writing content, primarily for blogs, emails and landing pages.
- Managing and growing social media channels.
- Evaluating each channel and providing solutions for increasing performance.
- Creating workflows for automated lead nurturing.
- Client reporting and communication.
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team and our clients.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A strong recent graduate with some work experience, or someone with one year’s industry / agency experience under their belt.
- At least some knowledge of inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, paid media).
- An understanding of inbound techniques (landing pages and marketing automation).
- Adept at using software in general.
- A good writer, with a desire to become great.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media.
- Outreach and building relationships with third parties.
- Keen eye for design and visuals.
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table.
- Willingness to learn how to use HubSpot.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Great attention to detail.
- Extremely organised and focused.
- Outgoing/able to communicate effectively.
- Able to remain productive when working independently.
Culture is a big part of SupaReal. Yes, we aim to create meaningful campaigns for our clients - but we also want to make your time with us as meaningful as possible too. That's why we're committed to investing in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience).
- 25 days holiday a year (plus Bank holidays).
- Freedom to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
- Apple Macbook Pro provided.
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats (yup, that's right - offices in an area recognised as 'the hippest' and 'the best place to live in Britain' in 2018!).
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human.
- Close, collaborative, family environment.
- Regular company social events, nights out and team lunches.
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression.
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company.
- Fresh fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink.
“I’ve been given endless opportunities…”
Here‘s what Beth Henderson, one of our Inbound Marketing Managers, has to say about her time at SupaReal so far.
In the last two years, I have refined my existing skills and developed completely new ones - helping me to become a 'swiss army knife'. I've been given endless opportunities to grow at SupaReal and I don't believe anywhere else would have invested so much time and effort into my own personal development. My role involves working within several different areas of the business, which means I have a much clearer view of what I enjoy doing most and what my strengths are.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the SupaReal journey, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a chat.