SupaReal is growing, and we're on the hunt for the next brilliant person to join us on our journey.
We are currently recruiting for an Inbound Marketing Manager.
SupaReal is a dynamic B2B inbound and content marketing agency based in Ancoats, Manchester. We're also an agency partner of HubSpot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform.
We do things a little differently here, for both our clients and our team. Everything we do means something, it drives value, and it just works.
Our goal is to help each of our our clients grow, and we don't mind getting our hands dirty to do so. We understand that every client is different, and aim to define a sophisticated and strategic approach to suit their specific needs, so together we can increase awareness, build authority and generate relevant inbound leads. We'll always go the extra mile to ensure we deliver the results we know we can achieve, because we're not just any content marketing agency.
But don't worry, we're not all work and no play. We're proud of the culture we've developed and are keen to keep building upon this as our team grows.
What’s the job?
You will be involved in all areas of inbound marketing, such as SEO, social media, content and email marketing.
Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Writing content, primarily for blogs, emails and landing pages.
- Managing and growing social media channels.
- Evaluating each channel and providing solutions for increasing performance.
- Developing client campaigns and aligning the strategy to the client's business ambitions.
- Creating workflows for automated lead nurturing.
- Client reporting and communication.
- Managing the project to ensure it is delivered to a high standard, in line with the project plan.
- Maintaining a supportive and positive relationship with clients.
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team and our clients.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 2 to 3 years experience in a digital marketing agency, or working for a busy client side team.
- Good knowledge of inbound channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, paid media).
- A demonstrable understanding of inbound marketing techniques 1+ years experience using a platform such as HubSpot, Eloqua or Marketo.
- Adept at using software in general.
- Keen eye for design and visuals.
- A good writer, with a desire to become great.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media.
- Outreach and building relationships with third parties.
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table.
- Confident communicator.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Great attention to detail.
- Extremely organised and focused with good project management skills.
- Willingness to learn how to use new technologies and tools.
- Able to remain productive when working independently.
Culture is a big part of SupaReal. Yes, we aim to create meaningful campaigns for our clients - but we also want to make your time with us as meaningful as possible too. That's why we're committed to investing in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience).
- 25 days holiday a year (plus Bank holidays).
- Freedom to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
- Apple Macbook Pro provided.
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats (yup, that's right - offices in an area recognised as 'the hippest' and 'the best place to live in Britain' in 2018!).
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human.
- Close, collaborative, family environment.
- Regular company social events, nights out and team lunches.
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression.
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company.
- Fresh fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink.
“I’ve been given endless opportunities…”
Here‘s what Beth Henderson, one of our Inbound Marketing Managers, has to say about her time at SupaReal so far.
In the last two years, I have refined my existing skills and developed completely new ones - helping me to become a 'swiss army knife'. I've been given endless opportunities to grow at SupaReal and I don't believe anywhere else would have invested so much time and effort into my own personal development. My role involves working within several different areas of the business, which means I have a much clearer view of what I enjoy doing most, as well as where my strengths lie.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the SupaReal journey, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a chat.