To accommodate for the continuing growth of SupaReal, we are on the hunt for the next brilliant person to join us on our journey.
We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager on a part-time basis (equivalent to 3 full days per week, however we are happy for the hours to be split across more days).
Who are we?
SupaReal is a dynamic B2B inbound and content marketing agency based in Ancoats, Manchester. We help our clients grow with a sophisticated and strategic approach that increases awareness, builds authority and generates relevant inbound leads.
We are also an agency partner of Hubspot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform.
What’s the job?
You will be involved in all areas of the business - helping to facilitate operational excellence. Some key aspects of this role will include:
- Providing front of house support for the SupaReal office including greeting visitors, answering and routing calls, and providing first line support for any queries that come in.
- Becoming the main point of contact for external suppliers, such as our landlord.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies, stationery and equipment.
- Raising all sales invoices and logging business purchases via Xero, as well as being responsible for chasing overdue payments.
- Managing petty cash expenditure and employee expenses, and keeping up to date records within Xero
- Making monthly salary payments
- Managing annual leave requests, ensuring staff levels always remain at a level required by the business.
- Ensuring pension files are uploaded to the pension provider in a timely manner each month.
- Monitoring team timesheets and ensuring these are correctly completed each day. Providing analysis of costs and timesheets (using Xero and Harvest) as and when requested.
- Organising meetings on behalf of the team, preparing meeting rooms and providing refreshments / lunches where required during meetings etc.
- Ensuring our recruitment process remains organised and efficient. This will involve managing and organising CVs, managing inductions and providing offer letters to new starters.
- Organising and booking travel on behalf of the team
- Providing assistance in sourcing and managing our freelance partners.
- Carrying out PA duties for Managing Director on an ad-hoc basis
- Generally getting ‘hands on’ to support your team and our clients
- Evaluating office operations and providing solutions for increasing efficiency
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Outgoing/able to communicate effectively
- Extremely organised and focused
- Flexible approach to tasks and process change, willing to bring new ideas to the table
- Knowledge and understanding of inbound and content marketing (desirable)
- Adept at using software in general
- Able to remain productive when working independently
- Ambitious and driven
- Experience of using Xero (desirable)
- Experience of working in an administrative role in a marketing agency would be a distinct advantage
We will invest in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday a year for full time employees (not including Bank holidays) - those employees working part-time are entitled to the same level of holiday pro rata
- Freedom to work from home 1 day a week
- Apple Macbook Pro provided
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human
- Close, collaborative, family environment
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
“I’ve been given endless opportunities…”
Here‘s what Beth Henderson, one of our Inbound Marketing Managers, has to say about her time at SupaReal so far.
In the last year, I have refined my existing skills and developed completely new ones - helping me to become a 'swiss army knife'. I've been given endless opportunities to grow at SupaReal and I don't believe anywhere else would have invested so much time and effort into my own personal development. My role involves working within several different areas of the business, which means I have a much clearer view of what I enjoy doing most and what my strengths are.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the SupaReal journey, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a chat.