To accommodate for the continuing growth of SupaReal, we are on the hunt for the next brilliant person to join us on our journey.
The role we are currently recruiting for is: Front-End Developer.
Who are we?
SupaReal is a dynamic B2B inbound and content marketing agency based in Ancoats, Manchester. We help our clients grow with a sophisticated and strategic approach that increases awareness, builds authority and generates relevant inbound leads.
We are also an agency partner of HubSpot, the world's leading inbound marketing platform.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
You will be involved in all areas of the business — though primarily your role would involve the development of our technical deliverables; e.g. client web projects, landing page and email design and development, and the technical implementation of systems and software to support our marketing strategies.
Our ideal candidate:
- Proficient in using build tools; pre-processors and templating languages:
- Gulp; SASS/SCSS; Handlebars/Jade/Mustache would be desirable but so long as the candidate is competent in similar tools, that's perfectly fine.
- Sound understanding of front-end best practices and conventions for both web page and email development.
- Understand the concept of progressive enhancement/graceful degradation; which browsers support which technologies and fall-backs. Competent in cross-browser and device testing.
- Experience in server-side templating (e.g. developing on WordPress using template tags).
Not essential, but desirable:
- Competent using version control (e.g. Git).
- Understand and able to setup and manage hosting environments; CDNs; domains and SSL.
- Competent in performance testing and optimisation.
- Proficient in HUBL (HubSpot's templating language) or Jinja.
- Understand and able to write accessible markup/WAI-ARIA.
- Image editing skills would be desirable.
- Understanding in UI/UX pest practices and competent in wire-framing using Sketch.
WHat's on offer?
We will invest in you, your career and your wellbeing - whilst offering competitive pay and holidays. Perks of the job include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday a year (plus Bank holidays)
- Freedom to work from home 1 or 2 days a week
- Apple Macbook Pro provided
- Character offices in an old mill in Ancoats
- A commitment to support you as a happy, healthy, human
- Close, collaborative, family environment
- Commitment to your professional development and clear career progression
- Work in a fast paced environment for a growing company
- Fresh fruit and as much tea and coffee as you can drink
“I’ve been given endless opportunities…”
Here's what Beth Henderson, one of our Inbound Marketing Managers, has to say about her time at SupaReal so far:
In the two years, I have refined my existing skills and developed completely new ones - helping me to become a 'swiss army knife'. I've been given endless opportunities to grow at SupaReal and I don't believe anywhere else would have invested so much time and effort into my own personal development. My role involves working within several different areas of the business, which means I have a much clearer view of what I enjoy doing most and what my strengths are.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the SupaReal journey, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and one of our team will be in touch to arrange a chat.